2/1/12

Want to Buy Original Art But Don't Know Where To Start?

*|MC:SUBJECT|*


Lovely new banner. Please allow images...:)
"I may not know anything about art, but
I know what I like."
(Sound familiar?)

Come out to First Friday and see what you like.

City Dwellers painting
"City Dwellers"
© Tabetha Landt Hastings
acrylic and oil on canvas 16x20
You don't have to be an expert to purchase original art, you just have to know what you like. And you're bound to find something you like at the art walk. All you have to do is come out, look around, see what moves you. Talk to the artists. Have fun with it.
Art is personal - don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

If you happen to fall in love with a piece of art, you should take it home. If you're budget conscious, many artists have surprisingly affordable originals for sale, and others (myself included...ahem) may be willing to work out a payment plan.
This Friday February 3rd, 6-10pm Studio One 802 Santa Fe Drive Denver 80204
Would you like to see your own art featured at Studio One? Email me with a few jpgs or a link to your website.
Tabetha, January art-walk

Pictures, pictures

Westword stopped by Studio One last month, and darned if my picture didn't show up on Westword.com, along with my studio-mate Wynne Reynolds, and one our First Friday artists, Paige Hill. Woohoo! Check it out and see if you recognize anyone else.
________________________________
Happy Art Lovers!

If you've been to Studio One on a First Friday you've probably noticed me taking a whole bunch of pictures. I post those pictures to my Facebook page. Feel free to peruse the photos, and if you see yourself in one, tag yourself (you have to "like" the page first).

Click "display images" to view Koi swimming over rocks.

Giclee Prints

My new Koi painting is finished and was sold before the paint dried!  
Fear not: if you love the image you can still get it in a fine art Giclee print. Prints are available on stretched canvas, paper, or as an acrylic print.
To see what else is availble in print, check out prints.TabethaLandt.com

Other Cool Stuff
Please check out my online gift store!
My gift shop is a Zazzle store, so you can get any item personalized for no extra charge. It's pretty cool. I just ordered an iPhone case with one of my paintings on it - can't wait to get it!
Red Rocks mug
Red Rocks 

If you're going to order something from any Zazzle store (there are thousands), it's a good idea to get on their unlimited shipping plan. You pay just $9.95 a year and they'll ship your oder to any address in the US for FREE! They're offering a free 30 day trial right now, too.



Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*
Our mailing address is:
*|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|**|END:IF|*
*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*